Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome!
Hello!

I'm Linda Hofschire, Director of the Colorado State Library's Library Research Service. I invite you to introduce yourself and share a description of your evaluation project. I'm looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

Linda
Thanks for the good information on today's webinar.
Nan Carmack, Library of Virginia. My next research project is to find out if Virginia Public Libraries want or need adult programming support and if so, what kind?
Hi! I'm Jane Martel from Arapahoe Libraries in Colorado. I won't be at your VA RIPL event but I've been to several other RIPL events as an attendee, facilitator and instructor. I also facilitate the RIPL discussion board and look forward to your participation.

Beyond the RIPL Events>Virginia forum that you're in now, you are welcome to register for and subscribe to any individual forum and receive notifications as you desire. It's a great tool for staying connected with all your RIPL peers from across the country and for posting data and research-related questions you have.

Have a fantastic time at RIPL; I know you will!
I work in Amelia County, James L. Hamner Public Library. 

Potential project: Is our podcast doing what we planned? Is it doing something else that we want but don't recognize? Is there something it could be doing that we haven't explored? What else should we know but don't currently?

Connections: http://jlhlibraryconnections.buzzsprout.com