Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intros and Evaluation Project
(08-09-2018, 12:54 PM)LindaHofschire Wrote: Hello!

Welcome to the RIPL Community of Practice forum for the Mission Viejo event. Please introduce yourself and post a brief description of your evaluation project in this thread.

I'm Linda Hofschire - I'm the director of the Colorado State Library's Library Research Service, and I'm one of the RIPL instructors.

Hi my name is Briana Blanchard and I am the Teen Librarian and my name is Jessica Young and I am an Adult Services Librarian at the Yorba Linda Public Library. We would like to evaluate our volunteer program. Currently we offer shelving opportunities during the academic school year but the need for volunteers has been growing smaller. We would like to explore different volunteer models, other altruistic opportunities such as programming, community volunteer needs/wants, and assess the need for teen and adult volunteers. 
Hi! My name is Claire Crawford and I am a Children’s Librarian at the Mission Viejo Library.

I am planning on bringing our 2018 Summer Reading Program statistics to evaluate. I am interested in learning how to effectively capture statistics that will help us plan for future incentive purchases and programs.
Hello,

I'm Patrice Rand and I'm a librarian at the Mission Viejo Library.

I would like to evaluate our evening math tutoring program for middle and
high school students.  It used to be quite popular but now
fewer and fewer students are attending.  I'm wondering if we should
reduce the number of evenings that we offer the program.