Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions
Hello everyone! My name is Trisha Patek and I am the Finance Analyst at The Seattle Public Library in Seattle, Washington. This is my first RIPL Conference, so I'm excited to learn new things and meet new people (It's also my first time in Atlanta, Georgia!) When I'm not working I enjoy having dance parties with my 3 year old daughter and husband, spending time with family in Texas and traveling internationally. I look forward to meeting you all in person Smile See you soon!
Howdy, I'm Ray Craig. I'm the library statistical analyst for DeKalb County Public Library. I live & work a mere 6 miles east of the site for this summer's RIPL. This will be my first RIPL.

As for fun things in life, my wife & I spend lots of time in the out of doors, mountain biking & camping.
Hi everyone!

My name is Allie Stevens, and I'm the director of the Calhoun County Library in Hampton, AR. This year I am also coordinating YALSA's Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers blog team, and finished up my term as an Emerging Leader at the Annual conference in New Orleans. When I'm not wearing all the hats of being a solo county librarian or reading YA books for Quick Picks, I like to be outside on our 80-acre farm playing with my partner and our 2.5 year old daughter. I'm really looking forward to the RIPL conference!
Hello from Hailey, Idaho!  I am the Director of a small library nestled in Central Idaho--only 12 miles south of 'World Famous Sun Valley'.  I am very excited to attend to attend RIPL and interact with such fine folks.  

When not camping in our beautiful mountains, I enjoy reading (of course!), knitting, and spending time with my family and friends.
Hi everyone,
I'm Becky Heil, District Consultant for the State Library of Iowa.  I attended a one day version at the Association for Rural and Small Libraries conference and decided I need to know more about using data.  I'm anxious to learn my role as a facilitator and looking forward to meeting everyone in Atlanta.
(07-06-2018, 08:41 AM)Stareagle Wrote: Hi

I am Stuart Forrest and I am the IT/Data Analyst/Manager for Beaufort County Library in South Carolina. This will be my first time at this conference but looking forward to meeting you all and learning some new stuff.

In my spare time I do cooking and some 3D modeling

Cool Big Grin

Hey Stuart, didn't know you were in the group. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Hi everyone! My name is Alan and I'm director of the Florence County Library System in South Carolina. I see a lot of interesting folks on this thread and I'm looking forward to learning with you. 

When I'm not library directing I'm cooking, playing music, doing kid stuff, and consuming just a ridiculous amount of all forms of media.
(07-10-2018, 09:50 AM)palansmith Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 08:41 AM)Stareagle Wrote: Hi

I am Stuart Forrest and I am the IT/Data Analyst/Manager for Beaufort County Library in South Carolina. This will be my first time at this conference but looking forward to meeting you all and learning some new stuff.

In my spare time I do cooking and some 3D modeling

Cool Big Grin

Hey Stuart, didn't know you were in the group. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Hi everyone! My name is Alan and I'm director of the Florence County Library System in South Carolina. I see a lot of interesting folks on this thread and I'm looking forward to learning with you. 

When I'm not library directing I'm cooking, playing music, doing kid stuff, and consuming just a ridiculous amount of all forms of media.

Hello All!

My name is Lisa Lewis and I am the Library Services Manager in Show Low, Arizona.  I am also the Vice-President/President Elect for the Association for Rural and Small Libraries (ARSL).  I am very excited to participate in this outstanding training and look forward to meeting all of you!
Hello from Colorado! I'm Rochelle Logan, a library consultant and trainer. I am one of your instructors at RIPL and am looking forward to the trip to Atlanta and meeting you all.
Hello everyone!

I'm Julie Meredith, the director at the Clarkston Independence District Library (MI). This is my first RIPL event and I'm excited to meet everyone and learn new things!

In my spare time...we have a 5-month-old Labrador Retriever pup, so when I'm not at the library I'm puppy wrangling/training. All other hobbies are locked away till we're done with puppy teeth!

See you soon!
Hello,

My name is Leslie Koller, and I am the Digital/Emerging Technologies Librarian at Dorchester County Library in Summerville, SC. This will be my first RIPL conference, and I'm really excited to see what I can bring back to help my library. 

See you soon!