Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions
Hi

I am Stuart Forrest and I am the IT/Data Analyst/Manager for Beaufort County Library in South Carolina. This will be my first time at this conference but looking forward to meeting you all and learning some new stuff.

In my spare time I do cooking and some 3D modeling

Cool Big Grin
Hello, my name is Melanie Morgan.  I am the Director of the Madison County Public Libraries (NC).  I am looking forward to attending RIPL for the first time, and gaining in-depth knowledge to better serve my community and communicate the value of the library through data.

In my downtime I enjoy reading, going on hikes, traveling, and planning for the next adventure with my husband and daughters.
Greetings! I'm Karen DeAngelo, Montgomery County District Consultant Librarian in Norristown, Pennsylvania. 
I'm looking forward to learning from and interacting with all of you and bringing what I have learned back to share with Pennsylvania libraries.
You'll know me by the corny book related clothing. I spend most of my leisure time knitting, listening to audio-books, and reveling in being a grandma to seven month old Lucy.
Hi everyone! I'm Miranda, the Research Assistant for the Library Research Service. I can't believe it's almost time for RIPL again, I can't wait to meet everyone in person!
Hello! Danielle Torgerson from Everett Public Library. Looking forward to working with you all!
Hi everyone!

I'm Jessica Miller and I'm the System Coordinator of the Washington County Library System (PA). This is my first RIPL event and I'm so excited! (Ask my office mate-he had to hear me talking to myself about how much I love logic models during my application process.)
Hi all,

My name is Becky Schneider, and I'm the Reference Librarian at Person County Public Library in Roxboro, NC. This is my first RIPL and I'm looking forward to it!

When I'm not at work, I write fiction, read SF&F novels and indie comics, spend time outside, and play the ukulele (poorly but exuberantly, in the privacy of my own home).
Hi! I'm Nancy Logan.  I am the relatively new director at the small, rural Andover Public Library in northeastern Ohio.

What spare time??????? [Image: wink.png]

Seriously, for fun I take nature walks in my back yard.  Not as much fun but just as rewarding . . . I keep the paths clear and cut new paths on my 140 acres so I can take those nature walks.
Hi all! I'm Mike Driskell. I am the Interim Executive Director at the Arlington Heights Memorial Library. We are located about 25 miles northwest of downtown Chicago.
Besides being the Interim Director, I am also going to school for my MLIS degree. When I have time outside of work and school, I like working on my classic cars, reading, and relaxing! I am looking forward to meeting and working with all of you.
Hi!  I'm Kathy Husser, Director for Tempe Public Library in Arizona.  I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and bringing back strategies to help our library. In my free time I love to hike, watch movies, and try new restaurants around the Valley. (The hiking is on hold until our weather cools down!)