Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions!
Hi,

I'm Kelli Johnson. I serve as the Community Relations and Marketing Manager for High Plains Library District. My staff and I are paving the way for HPLD to adopt a stronger use of data (using AOD), and create a shift in thinking using outcomes based planning. Looking forward to our two days together.
Hi Libraryland Team!
My name is Andrea Wyant, and I've been a Youth Librarian at Douglas County Libraries for 12 years. I'm one of the excited waitlisters turned mainlisters for RIPL Regional. I spend most of my time outside of the library with my husband and young children, or with a volleyball in my hand. 
I look forward to meeting you all.
Hi!
My name is Sarah Johnson. I'm the Technology Librarian at the Louisville Public Library. As such, I wear a lot of different hats that intersect with technology in one way or another. For example, I manage the library's Makerspace, including the 3D printer, and most of the STEAM programming. I also work in our Materials Management department as a cataloger, and am the sole adult fiction selector. I also train staff on new software and hardware initiatives, such as print release stations, and the use of third party analytic software. I am attending this training since I have most recently been working with Analytics on Demand and Above the Treeline analytics packages in order find and fill gaps in our service. I am hoping that I will learn some new skills that will help me to utilize the data I'm extracting in a useful way.
Tom Potter from the Trinidad Public Library.

I'm in charge of adult and teen programs, and also of the History Room, an archive of local Trinidad history documents. Because we are small, I also do lots of other things: work at the front desk, help with kid's programs, help patrons with computer problems, shelve books and DVDs, clean up messes, fix things, etc. 

My evaluation project will be for our Summer Reading Program. We get varying results year-to-year, and get little feedback from participants, or from the community. We need evaluate this, our most important program, to help us design reading programs in the future. I'm also hoping that we can use the result as a template for evaluating other programs.
Hello all!
My name is Sarah McDonnell, Library Manager at Greenhorn Valley Library with the Pueblo City-County Library District. 
I am looking forward to attending the RIPL Conference!
Hi! I'm Christina McClelland, the Resource Development Officer of the Denver Public Library, part of the Community Relations Department at our Central Library. In my role, I oversee everything having to do with grants for DPL, including research, writing, project management, reporting, and partnerships. Looking forward to meeting you all next week!
Greetings,

My name is Stacey Smith. I work at Mesa County Libraries as assistant to our Library Director, Board of Trustees, and Foundation as well as providing other administrative support.

In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my husband, reading, gardening, baking, knitting, PC gaming, hiking, and home improvement.

I look forward to meeting you all at RIPL Regional!
Hello!

I'm Rachael Parlier, Librarian-in-training at Pueblo City-County Library District (Lamb Branch). I love programming and customer service, and my favorite programs to do involve arts and crafts! I will be graduating with my MLIS from San Jose State University in December of this year.

Looking forward to meeting you all!
Hello everyone! I'm Rochelle Logan, I may know some of you from my many years at Douglas County Libraries. Now I'm a library consultant and trainer and am one of your instructors at RIPL. I'm looking forward to our time together in Colorado Springs.
Hello! I am Alicia Griebel Library Manager of the Barkman Branch Library in the Pueblo City-County Library District and I am super excited at attend RIPL and learn more indepth apreaco to measure and implementation of data. Big Grin